Skip to main content
Yesterday went cycling with Kenny and Shengz. We went to some deserted path along Punggol. I was there once in sec 2 when I went with Shengz and things have changed much since we last went. The path is so much suckier to cycle on and my leg was covered in mud. After the cycling(which was actually kinda fun except that my butt ached), Kenny went home first while I went to Shengz house. Thanks Shengz and his parents for letting me wash my legs. My shorts also kena a bit of the mud then cannot wash off. But now its washed off already. Lol. Anyways, I showed Shengz some nice videos. After about 30 minutes or so, Kenny and Zhenhui came back to join me and Shengz. We cycled to compass point and watched Shengz have his dinner and then home. Lol.


Today I was posted to Canberra Primary School. I found my way there surprisingly and it takes lesser time to travel from my home to CBPS as compared to TVPS. =) Met a new cashier and worked with my usual partner again. CBPS is a little more slack than TVPS because there are some breaks but when the customers come in, they keep roving about and it becomes very hectic and busy.


After the shift, I went home, changed and went out again. Went to Shengz house with Brian, Hudson, Jeffrey, John, Kenny and Zhen Hui. When we reached, we saw Benny at Shengz's house dotaing. He was using nerubian assasin and once, he tried to use vendetta-impale-mana burn combo to kill a bane elemental. With one hit left, he failed to kill the nerubian assasin. In his angst, he decided to destroy the nearby tower. Suddenly, someone used the glyph of fortification and benny could not rax the tower. When he decided to go back, the very last boulder that the Sentinel tower hurled at him killed him. Epic PHAIL LOL.


Then after that when he farmed his dagon, he wanted to use the combo to kill a lion. Due to some poor controlling(whacking creeps after impaling Lion), he was left with one hit to kill Lion but unfortunately he was hooked, dismembered and pwned. Double fail. He left the game shortly after that. LOL.


Then they went down to play badminton and I could only watch because I'm a broken man technically. Broken Man(pun intended). Both of my legs were injured when I woke up. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY my legs have tons of bruises and cuts. Maybe someone set a voodoo hex on me. I hope not...haha.


Blah. Anyway, Shengz took the soccer ball down. Think he wanted to ask to play street soccer but in the end didn't get the chance to play. Maybe next time ba. And we were super unlucky, when they wanted to play badminton, it started to drizzle. And then it poured but they played indoors badminton. And Benny is now officially the limbo king. He limbo-ed pass the net that we set up. Even Brian, the reigning limbo champion, could not limbo pass the net. Then we blasted some songs and then went to Compass for dinner at KFC. Haven't eaten there for a long time already. Then after that me, Brian, Hudson, Kenny and Shengz went to arcade and watched some peeps play. Chatted a while, talked about MadTV Criss Angel. Its a hilarious video. Lol. Kept quoting from the video lolz because the phrases are so damn corny. Going to knock off soon. And my brother damn kp, I switch on computer a while only he also must scold me, even when he has been using the whole day and is STILL using. He say I so late turn on computer for what. I say I use a while nia then he replied you sure use very long. I said I have to sleep early because I have work. He said use a little bit might as well don't use, wait until tomorrow. I say I want to use why cannot? He say so late don't use. But eventually I realised he kept repeating the same lines for his rebuttal so I ignored him and went ahead and booted my computer =).


I have an asshole brother. Nah...I have an asshole family. Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed the blog music to Always Be My Baby by David Cook. Wow the song is so awesome and beautiful. I really love this song. Lyrics We were as one babe For a moment in time And it seemed everlasting That you would always be mine Now you want to be free So I'm letting you fly Cause I know in my heart babe Our love will never die No! You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby I ain't gonna cry no And I won't beg you to stay If you're determined to leave girl I will not stand in your way But inevitably you'll be back again Cause ya know in your heart babe Our love will never end no You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh
Yo guys by popular demand I'm here to blog YARRH !!! Recently, I heard a ghost sotry from my brother when he came back this weekend from his BMTC(Basic Military Training Camp) at pulau tekong. WARNING IF U R TOO SCARED DUN READ THIS U WILL BE FREAKED OUT Okays...maybe u wont be freaked...anyways As BMTC started, many of the new enlistees did not know much about the BMTC. As he stated, in his platoon bunk there was a bed with the bedsheet stained in blood. BY right, no one was supposed to sleep in that bed as it was believed to be haunted. However, one of the enlistees was assigned to sleep there(luckily it wasn't my bro). Being new there, he did not know that he could ask to change bedsheets so he just slept as usual. A few days later, he got sick and had fever and started coughing. At first, they thought it was just normal sickness because many of the new recruits could not adapt to the new army lifestyle. However, things started getting worse when he started coughing blood...
Removed the previous post. Too depressing, even for me. It was probably posted on impulse. Now that I've straightened my thinking, I've decided to remove it. Work has been rather busy lately. I get to be a cashier finally..next Tuesday because Xavier took off. Thanks to all who have tried to console me, really really appreciate it. I just hate staying at home. Haiz.