Skip to main content
24th December


I got my first off day after asking for so many off days and getting turned down on most of them. I was so happy to take off on that day because I slept for so long as it was raining. I love sleeping late on rainy days! =) OH..and then I went with Brian to International Plaza to collect our pay. We got scammed of 10 dollars. Zzz. Then after that we met with Augustine and ate lunch at KFC. Then they went off to church and I went home to rest. Rested for about 2 hours or so and then out again. Kenny, Zhen Hui and I wanted to go cycling but in the end our trip was an epic failure because it was raining heavily for the second time in the day. So we lingered about compass point for about an hour or so, ringing up people to see if we could go to their houses. Haha sounds suckish right? But we realised Jeffrey was having a barbecue and we WENT! His parents are very generous people and we really ate our fills - especially me since I hadn't had my dinner yet. My dinner was actually a packet of chicken rice left at home since I went out at 6pm. I figured by the time I got back home, the chicken rice would've turned sour. So back to the story, we went to Jeffrey house, watched a replay, some videos, played games until about 10+. Then John and Wing came and then we went down and we weren't quite sure what to do. In the end we played with sparkles and took some pictures. Too bad I don't have them now. Will post them when I have them. Yea and basically we just did a lot of lame crap - blasted for a while and played with the almost-out-of-air soccer ball until someone threw an ice down, then we decided to stop cause it was almost midnight. Lol. Then Zhen Hui still shouted up the neighbourhood say no balls throw more ice la. =_= Asking for trouble LOL.


So we lame-ed around until 12+. Sad Benny and Brian not there, otherwise it would've been full TARD reunion. Ohh and then I received the MOST wonderful gift. A PARAMORE SHIRT! With crushcrushcrush on it! Super uber cool man! I love paramore! Thanks TARDS! U all rock! YEA and then the day rolled by and I reached home close to 1am. I think Kenny reached home at 1am ba. Lol. He have to cycle back to Punggol from Sengkang. Sad.


25th December


CHRISTMAS! Although I don't celebrate christmas, I was still glad because it was a holiday which meant I had another day off. The day was spent playing MANY dota games in quick succession and to much delight cause winning is fun YAYY! Played with many people and the day rolled by so quickly that by the time I stopped playing, it was already night time. My only day at home was spent staring at an electric box for half the day. How lifeless. Lol. But I call it making up for lost time because I haven't used for some time before 24th December. Haha. Pardon me for making my own silly excuses to redeem my lifeless acts.


26th December


Is a saturday but I still have work. Worked until 3+ and then played with a special Ben 10 rubiks cube. Thankfully I still remember how to solve it. I'm not a hardcore player so I forget the steps easily haha. Played dota at night until past midnight and then bed. Haha. Wee..no life!


Yea so that basically wraps up these 3 days. With some twisting of words here and there, I can actually compose a 600+ words post from some activities considered commonplace to me. Now its time for me to invigorate myself in even more DotA! Till then, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed the blog music to Always Be My Baby by David Cook. Wow the song is so awesome and beautiful. I really love this song. Lyrics We were as one babe For a moment in time And it seemed everlasting That you would always be mine Now you want to be free So I'm letting you fly Cause I know in my heart babe Our love will never die No! You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby I ain't gonna cry no And I won't beg you to stay If you're determined to leave girl I will not stand in your way But inevitably you'll be back again Cause ya know in your heart babe Our love will never end no You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh
Yo guys by popular demand I'm here to blog YARRH !!! Recently, I heard a ghost sotry from my brother when he came back this weekend from his BMTC(Basic Military Training Camp) at pulau tekong. WARNING IF U R TOO SCARED DUN READ THIS U WILL BE FREAKED OUT Okays...maybe u wont be freaked...anyways As BMTC started, many of the new enlistees did not know much about the BMTC. As he stated, in his platoon bunk there was a bed with the bedsheet stained in blood. BY right, no one was supposed to sleep in that bed as it was believed to be haunted. However, one of the enlistees was assigned to sleep there(luckily it wasn't my bro). Being new there, he did not know that he could ask to change bedsheets so he just slept as usual. A few days later, he got sick and had fever and started coughing. At first, they thought it was just normal sickness because many of the new recruits could not adapt to the new army lifestyle. However, things started getting worse when he started coughing blood...
Removed the previous post. Too depressing, even for me. It was probably posted on impulse. Now that I've straightened my thinking, I've decided to remove it. Work has been rather busy lately. I get to be a cashier finally..next Tuesday because Xavier took off. Thanks to all who have tried to console me, really really appreciate it. I just hate staying at home. Haiz.