Skip to main content
Yesterday went to do community work at library for CIP hours. It was kinda easy since I only had to pack books and shelve them. But for the first 2 hours, I had to carry some heavy boxes around so it was A BIT tiring. But now its all over =)


Anyway, I read something just now that made me realise the frailty of life. So I decided to say this in case one day I might die. Don't laugh at it because I am very serious. If u got nothing better to comment about then just don't comment it. I am writing this very whole-heartedly and not because someone told me to.


I am writing this because I don't want to leave the world one day without anyone knowing what I really want to say in my heart.


I love my family. Even though I do not show it very often, or not at all, I really love my parents and my brothers. I will miss all my relatives and friends as well. To me, they are like a second family. I will also miss my teachers.


But mostly I will miss my family. It is the hardest for me to open up to them so instead I am posting this on my blog, hoping that if I die one day they will check up on this blog and realise that I really love them. I will miss going jogging with my father, listening to my second brother's lame stories and his sports updates. My eldest brother has been VERY nice to me and to me he is the best brother anyone could have. He is very intelligent and always gives me the best. I feel very blessed to be the youngest in my family because I know I have 2 older brothers who will always be there for me. My parents are not biased towards me unlike others I know of and I respect them for that. My mother is a great cook and I will miss the food she cooks. She cooks some of the most delicious dishes and does the chores ever so diligently for the household. I am very fortunate to have a mother like her. Although she can be a bit temperamental and moody at times, I do not expect too much, seeing that she is trying very hard to support the family. My father is like a backstage worker. He is the main breadwinner for the family and although his effort is hardly recognised since I do not see him much except on weekends, I really love him. My brothers are very nice to me and I seldom reciprocate their actions. So now I thank them for everything I have done.


Writing this has made me more relieved because now I know that my family will recognise the gratitude that I am expressing for them on this blog, but not verbally because I cannot bring myself to do so. I also thank all my friends, whether you are close to me or not-so-close, I thank you all because each and everyone of you has made a very big impact on my life, may it be for good or better. I love all the people who have made my life so special. If I leave one day without a proper goodbye, I hope that you guys can read this blog and remember that you all are very important to me. To anyone who might hate me, I thank you also, because you guys are the ones that help me notice the imperfections in life. I also wish that everyone cherishes life and if you want to say something, SAY IT. Do not wait. Life is fragile. Learn to treasure it.


Rude OR RANDOM comments will not be accepted. I will DELETE them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed the blog music to Always Be My Baby by David Cook. Wow the song is so awesome and beautiful. I really love this song. Lyrics We were as one babe For a moment in time And it seemed everlasting That you would always be mine Now you want to be free So I'm letting you fly Cause I know in my heart babe Our love will never die No! You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby I ain't gonna cry no And I won't beg you to stay If you're determined to leave girl I will not stand in your way But inevitably you'll be back again Cause ya know in your heart babe Our love will never end no You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh
Yo guys by popular demand I'm here to blog YARRH !!! Recently, I heard a ghost sotry from my brother when he came back this weekend from his BMTC(Basic Military Training Camp) at pulau tekong. WARNING IF U R TOO SCARED DUN READ THIS U WILL BE FREAKED OUT Okays...maybe u wont be freaked...anyways As BMTC started, many of the new enlistees did not know much about the BMTC. As he stated, in his platoon bunk there was a bed with the bedsheet stained in blood. BY right, no one was supposed to sleep in that bed as it was believed to be haunted. However, one of the enlistees was assigned to sleep there(luckily it wasn't my bro). Being new there, he did not know that he could ask to change bedsheets so he just slept as usual. A few days later, he got sick and had fever and started coughing. At first, they thought it was just normal sickness because many of the new recruits could not adapt to the new army lifestyle. However, things started getting worse when he started coughing blood...
Removed the previous post. Too depressing, even for me. It was probably posted on impulse. Now that I've straightened my thinking, I've decided to remove it. Work has been rather busy lately. I get to be a cashier finally..next Tuesday because Xavier took off. Thanks to all who have tried to console me, really really appreciate it. I just hate staying at home. Haiz.