Skip to main content
Yo guys for the past few weeks, I havent been posting cause I'm kinda busy and I kinda got banned due to poor grades. Anyways, a few things to summarize here.


I quitted Maple at lvl79, didnt have the motivation to make it to 80.


I m now a frequent DOTAer, somewhere in 2005 I told myself I would'nt be addicted to DOTA.


Somewhere in 2006, I got addicted to DOTA after soaking into the DOTA atmosphere.


Most importantly, I started my expenditure on the GREATEST RIDDLE ON THE INTERNET EVA!


Heres a sneak guide to the levels I've been thru...currently I'm on level 10 and I'm stuck. =.=


Level 1- Dude this is kinda obvious if you dunno this you seriously shouldn't be doing this.


Level 2- Look at the hint carefully...notice how he says something about tricking the door with address? Go figure.


Level 3- Aha! You made it this far. I'm impressed. Now look at the flashing text at the page. Just in case, you couldn't catch it, here's what it says- Stop being so negative! Your hint: Theres always a good side and a bad side. Turn the bad side into a good side.


Level 4- This is where the real "fun" begins. The link to the next level is at the clock in the picture but wait, it requires a password prompt box. This is kinda tough isn't it? Do what the webpage tells you to do, look in the dark by lighting this place. You should be able to find a code encrypted in the page. Your hint- Dots and slashes. Find the code and translate it. The translation will lead you to the answers.


Level 5- U figured that out?! Now you're really getting clever. Try this one- eyes like an angel smiles like a devil. It's a song. This one shouldn't be too difficult, just try nearly every damn thing related to the song. Your hint: Find the title of the song, the picture should provide some clues =). By the way, the link is at the power button of the remote control.


Level 6- The source code might help. For this stage, you HAVE got to know basic HTML. To see the source code, simply right click anywhere on the map and select view source code. The picture is crap, focus more on the text. Ur hint - Theres a hidden code somewhere in the dark- it should be easy to find. Translate the code using the hint from the source code. Note the password prompt box, the code's an ANAGRAM- which means its jumbled up after you translated it, so remember to reform the words. The words will lead you to the answers.


Level 7- This one is kinda tough...remember- ALWAYS view the source code. Before starting on ur big word game hunt, the first thing u gotta know is the name of the sweet wrapper. Once you figure that, things will get kinda fun. As stated in the source, the clues include "times have changed in deutschland" and "what candy wrapper is it?". We'll give you the answer to the second question. The candy brand is Twix, but you'll have to do more than that to get to your next level. Try changing the web address. Your hint: Some words in the address are anagrams.


Ok thats all for today. For the hints on level 8 onwards, I'll be posting them sometime later. But for now, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed the blog music to Always Be My Baby by David Cook. Wow the song is so awesome and beautiful. I really love this song. Lyrics We were as one babe For a moment in time And it seemed everlasting That you would always be mine Now you want to be free So I'm letting you fly Cause I know in my heart babe Our love will never die No! You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby I ain't gonna cry no And I won't beg you to stay If you're determined to leave girl I will not stand in your way But inevitably you'll be back again Cause ya know in your heart babe Our love will never end no You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh
Yo guys by popular demand I'm here to blog YARRH !!! Recently, I heard a ghost sotry from my brother when he came back this weekend from his BMTC(Basic Military Training Camp) at pulau tekong. WARNING IF U R TOO SCARED DUN READ THIS U WILL BE FREAKED OUT Okays...maybe u wont be freaked...anyways As BMTC started, many of the new enlistees did not know much about the BMTC. As he stated, in his platoon bunk there was a bed with the bedsheet stained in blood. BY right, no one was supposed to sleep in that bed as it was believed to be haunted. However, one of the enlistees was assigned to sleep there(luckily it wasn't my bro). Being new there, he did not know that he could ask to change bedsheets so he just slept as usual. A few days later, he got sick and had fever and started coughing. At first, they thought it was just normal sickness because many of the new recruits could not adapt to the new army lifestyle. However, things started getting worse when he started coughing blood...
Removed the previous post. Too depressing, even for me. It was probably posted on impulse. Now that I've straightened my thinking, I've decided to remove it. Work has been rather busy lately. I get to be a cashier finally..next Tuesday because Xavier took off. Thanks to all who have tried to console me, really really appreciate it. I just hate staying at home. Haiz.